Frank Jackson, the editor for the Earthscan Expert Series on renewable energy / energy efficiency, is looking for a possible author(s) for new titles.
Some of the themes that are currently being considered are the following (open to suggestions):
· Heat pumps
· Wind energy (large and small)
· Hydro power (small)
· Solar desalination of water
· Smart grids
· Green hydrogen
· Green roofs
· Energy storage systems (all technologies), but also books focused on batteries, compressed air energy storage, thermal storage, pumped-storage, gravity storage, fly wheels
· Cradle to cradle (closed loop economy)
· Mining – best environmental practice
The books generally have a wordcount of 40,000 plus, and are richly illustrated (full colour), and have an international focus/readership.
If anyone interested in authoring any of these books, he would be happy to hear from them. His email is email@example.com
The series is published by Routledge.
The books published so far can be viewed here:
where there is also a facility to look inside the books and see what they are like.
They are published in hardback edition (full colour), paperback, and ebooks.
Ebook editions are also available at: