We were at COP26 in Glasgow where are we presented the One Planet Standard as a solution for organisations to the nature and climate emergencies.
If you missed it, you can watch it here:
On the panel, besides director David Thorpe and assistant director Virginia Isaac were:
- Sophie Howe, Future Generations Commissioner for Wales, who explains why Wales is backing the standard;
- Andrea Lewis, Deputy Leader (Climate Change and Service Transformation), Swansea Council who explains why they are piloting the standard and why is he suitable for public bodies like councils; and
- Jaco Marais, Co-Founder and Creative Partner, The Good Governance Institute, who discusses the role of governance in system change; not to mention:
- Paul Bridle, Chief Executive, Assessment Services, who explains their role in assessing how were organisations are adopting the standard, and
- Seb Wood, Managing Director, Whitby Wood Engineering Consultancy, who gives the business perspective; why companies need to adopt the standard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.