What we do
We offer consultancy, tools and training to assist individuals and organisations in becoming measurably more sustainable.
We can design for you a strategy and programme that sets targets, performance indicators and evaluation points over time to reduce your ecological footprint in a way that’s appropriate to your particular circumstances.
It would be accompanied by capacity building (training), and monitoring and modeling tools to optimise spending decisions, check progress and encourage behaviour change that sticks.
The result will be that you will save money and resources, cut pollution, and improve the presence of nature and personal health and well-being.
Areas we work within include:
- One Planet Governance and Management
- One Planet Living
- Passive Solar Architecture and Passivhaus design
- Renewable Energy and Technology
- Energy Management in Buildings or Industry
- Sustainable Home Refurbishment
- Sustainable Transport
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Land Management, incl. community supported agriculture
- Organic growing
- Water supply, management and ecological sewage treatment.