The One Planet Centre
The Centre is a Community Interest Company and a network of practitioners and researchers dedicated to scaling up ‘one planet’ living. We are based in South Wales, UK, a part of the world actively supporting this approach.
Listen to a BBC podcast explaining something of what we do.
We work in partnership with many organisations, including:
- The Global Footprint Network
- 4The Region
- The One Planet Council
- University of Wales Trinity St Davids
- Calon Cymru Network
- Cynefin Community Land Trust
- Swansea Environment Forum
- Gower Power
- Awel Aman Tawe.
We offer consultancy, workshops, training, communications, and evidence / research on all aspects of reducing an ecological footprint:
- ‘one planet’ communities, towns and cities;
- ‘one planet’ development;
- ecological footprinting;
- zero carbon buildings and renovation;
- zero carbon travel;
- food production and supply, including urban farming;
- land and soil management;
- renewable energy;
- energy efficiency;
- water provision and ecological sewage treatment;
- closed loop resource use.
How can we help you? Can you support us? Do you want to join us?
To contact us for more information or with a specific query please fill out the form here.