The One Planet Centre
The Centre is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company and a network of practitioners and researchers dedicated to scaling up ‘one planet’ living. We are based in South Wales, UK, a part of the world actively supporting this approach.
- We will provide benefit to any organisations, communities and individuals seeking to reduce their ecological and carbon footprints with workshops, tools, consultancy, training and communications. We will assist communities to tackle climate change, reduce consumption of natural resources, encourage more nature in their area, and improve soil fertility.
- This will achieve the same or better level of service/quality of life with improved effects on the environment AND, by assisting them to monitor their progress, give stakeholders confidence that efforts are being focussed on where they make the most difference.
Listen to a BBC podcast explaining something of what we do.
We work in partnership with many organisations and offer consultancy, workshops, training, communications, and evidence / research on all aspects of reducing an ecological footprint:
- ‘one planet’ communities, towns and cities;
- ‘one planet’ development;
- ecological footprinting;
- zero carbon buildings and renovation;
- zero carbon travel;
- food production and supply, including urban farming;
- land and soil management;
- renewable energy;
- energy efficiency;
- water provision and ecological sewage treatment;
- closed loop resource use.
How can we help you? Can you support us? Do you want to join us?
To contact us for more information or with a specific query please fill out the form here.